● In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
● You grant to enjoyfball.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
● You also grant to enjoyfball.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
● Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or enjoyfball.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
● You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
● enjoyfball.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on enjoyfball.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
● Notwithstanding enjoyfball.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, enjoyfball.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.